1 - Eligibility: All participants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Entrants must have a legitimate business idea that meets the criteria of the competition.
- All entries must be submitted before the deadline.
- By submitting an application, entrants agree to abide by the rules and regulations of the competition.
2 - Registration: All participants must register to the platform prior to submitting their application.
- All participants should fill the form and submit it
3 - Judging: Entries will be judged on their potential to create value, their innovation and creativity, and the strength of their business model.
- All applications will be reviewed and evaluated by a panel of judges, who will determine the winner based on criteria including feasibility, potential for growth, and innovation.
- The founders of the business must have a stake in the business and/or be actively involved in the business operations.
4 - Awards: Awards will be given to the top Four startups and will be announced at MENA InsurTech Summit.
5 - Intellectual Property: All intellectual property submitted as part of the competition must be owned by the entrant.
- All applicants must agree to participate in all promotional activities associated with the competition, such as press interviews and public appearances.
6 - Disqualification: Entrants may be disqualified at any time for any violation of the rules or regulations of the competition.
7 - Disclosure: All entrants must agree to disclose their full business plan and any confidential information to the judges and other entrants at the competition.
8 - Notification: All entrants will be notified of the competition results within two weeks of the competition's conclusion.
Organized by :